It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep your personal information updated during your relationship with us. Please send any changes to email@example.com
This collection notice explains how we use your data in relation to your attendance to an event organised by PPSIH. You will also be asked if you would like to stay in touch with us and consent for your personal details to be retained and used to communicate with you (in accordance with your stated preferences).
What personal data will be processed?
The personal data we process will be:
The information you provide in the form to register for an activity or by other means such as in an email or over the telephone. This may include:
- your title, name, and full postal, email or telephone contact details;
- your job title and role;
- dietary needs
- Other information may be collected if you have requested additional services from us. This may include:
- car registration number (for supplied parking if available)
- travel preferences (including dates and times of travel, preferred carriers and hotels)
- frequent flyer number
- details of passport and/or visa
For certain events we may also collect biographical information that you either provide to us directly, or from publicly available sources. This may include:
- written biographies
We will also collect:
- Records of communications sent to you by the PPSIH
- Records of communications that we receive from you in relation to an event you have been invited to attend, will attend/have attended.What is the purpose of the processing?
The PPSIH will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To register you to attend the event(s) you desire to attend;
- To provide you with information about the event(s) for which you have registered, that includes event updates, and possible changes, cancellation or similar information;
- To provide you with information about accessibility, transportation, parking, etc. that may impact on your attendance to the event;
- To fulfil and monitor our legal responsibilities, for example, under public safety legislation;
- In accordance with your preferences, to communicate with you about other events, news, and opportunities hosted by PPSIH.
Who will your personal data be shared with?
Within PPSIH, your data is shared only with staff who need access for the processing purposes set out above.
We may share some of the information with external organisations providing services for the event you are attending, in particular we may share your information (including dietary requirements) with catering service if you are attending an event where catering is offered. The information shared will only be used to provide the service required and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will not be retained by these external organisations after the event is concluded.
How long is your data kept?
The information you provide when you register for an event until all business with the event has concluded.
If you consent to stay in touch with us, essential information to communicate with you will be kept until you withdraw your consent or unsubscribe to specific communication.
Your rights in relation to your data.